Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he replaced Sam Allardyce, the CV he had was terrible but Moshiri thought it would be a good idea to sack a manager who had done fine for us to go for him, madness.
It was the start of this mess
So why deny you were talking about him then

Although im a little nervy, I cant wait for the atmosphere at Goodison tomorrow, its going to be on another level to anything weve seen in decades
got a ticket for the lower Gwlads, first time there since it was made all seater, what a game to pick to go back there too should be rocking. Lets hope its one to remember for good reasons

It's time for a genuine reality check..........For us to get a win against Palace or Arsenal at this time seems unlikely !!. It could well be our future will be decided by others , namely Burnley & Leeds also losing, allowing us to stay up. Supporters deserve better than this from players and management. !!
Why is it so unlikely that we win a home game over 13th placed crystal Palace.

There's a chance we could be paying Welch at centre back?

I just threw up on my spanakopita
For the most important match in the last decade or so for Everton? Not. A. Chance.
Reckon Keane will be back along with Holgate which, tragically, is the best CB pairing we can ask for at the moment.

He was talking about sam it's way back on the thread he was responding to a comment about alllerdyce. he thought we should of stuck with him because we got 8th out of a dismal season which I disagree with. Sam's a firefighter not a long term manager
If you go to post #569, Carlin quotes someone talking about Silva and says he should’ve got more than 18 months, which is what I quoted. But as he said, it’s irrelevant tbh. Match thread for Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.