Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy crazy crazy. But there you go. That’s Everton. One hell of a crazy football club. Step up Iwobi. Where did that player emerge from. Step up our goal scorers tonight. Superb. Step up Gray and Ali. Great cameos tonight. Step up Delph……for those very efficient cameos a few weeks back.
Step up the supporters. Step up everyone.
And step up Frank Lampard. Didn’t always get everything right in recent months. But something must have clicked at half time tonight. It worked.
So there we are. The run in the top flight continues.
Roll on next season. I’m looking forward to it already. But please……no more of this nonsense. And no Gomes. Amongst others. Some changes have to be made……but that’s for another day.
Up the Toffees. Our useless but brilliant Toffees. You just have to love them…….

Wow. An England international coming on to change the game. Alli was awesome. However if I could award a half season player of the season it'll be Iwobi. It almost feels surreal. We do this all again next season. Need to have an almighty look at ourselves in the summer but I don't give a flyin Eff right now. So happy! Relieved. I'm going bed to rest mi heart

Status
Not open for further replies.