Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebrate what? Being crap all season and not getting relegated by the skin of their teeth!!

Oh I'm overjoyed!! Kopites already laughing at us celebrating this! Embarrassing..
Yeah mate, but it must irk them to see what our club means to us.

Never been to Goodison, only passed it a few times, I'm from Woolshire. Drove past this morning, I'll do it every other weekend now if that's the result ? Buzzin for you all and my 91 year grandad who's been supporting that club for 8 decades and has been doing his nut recently

Celebrate what? Being crap all season and not getting relegated by the skin of their teeth!!

Oh I'm overjoyed!! Kopites already laughing at us celebrating this! Embarrassing..
I understand in regards to our poor season, but we can celebrate keeping our prem status for a start.

We can go into next season now in a much much better position as a club, and start a rebuild.

Couldn't care less what they think. If we went down, the laughs would be on another level, so think about that if you are that bothered.

Might be our turn to laugh on the weekend

UTFT
COYB
?

20220519_215905.jpg

Celebrating the match and its outcome, not the state of the team tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.