2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always felt he was bought for next season and not this one. Need a full pre season and the right players around him. Hopefully does well next season.
Yeah I wonder if he was bought when we bought him just because he was available, in the summer more might have been after him.

Nah, we don't need openly homophobic players at Everton thanks

Not been confirmed yet, innocent until proven etc...

Theres always not legitimizing a suspicion by ignoring it. Until we know for sure its probably best to hang fire.

Nah. He homophobic.
Could easily have denied it. The hashtag trending on Twitter as well.
It's a no from me.

Yes, I agree. Let's not attempt to sign him until we know for sure that he is not a bigot.

He's been supported by his Senegal team mates. Tweeting "Real man" etc. It's all very embarrassing.

If you do a little research you can see that in Senegal men/men + women/women is illegal.

That goes some way to explaining not only his but his national team colleagues' actions.

Anyway, this is the Dele thread and Im hoping to see him start against Arsenal so we can see if theres any more indications of what he could do next season.

If you do a little research you can see that in Senegal men/men + women/women is illegal.

That goes some way to explaining not only his but his national team colleagues' actions.

Anyway, this is the Dele thread and Im hoping to see him start against Arsenal so we can see if theres any more indications of what he could do next season.
You’d like to think he’d be well up for a game against Arsenal too? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.