Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you and big iguana starting that podcast delving into questionable footballing takes on a weekly basis?
The Jesse and Walt show.
Well I’ve been assured that our current first choice strikers are being courted by all sorts of top clubs.
They are.
I think people are under the impression that he's making like 250k a week and in reality I'm not totally sure he'd be our highest paid player.
120k a week according to my sources, hes gonna want a bump to lower himself to our standards, so he would probably be our highest paid player.

I'm sure people on here can correct me but if the overall losses over three years can't exceed £105m and because we have written off £170m over the last two years, then the third year included in those overall losses will disappear from our accounts next year. Does this then mean we will have effectively cleared our books quite significantly giving us room to spend this summer?

I'm sure people on here can correct me but if the overall losses over three years can't exceed £105m and because we have written off £170m over the last two years, then the third year included in those overall losses will disappear from our accounts next year. Does this then mean we will have effectively cleared our books quite significantly giving us room to spend this summer?
Simple answer no.

Long answer nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

LOL

Im so funny.

But I think we are pretty close to the edge, this whole Burnley/Leeds will also mean we get a closer eye on us sadly, so suspect we are gonna have to be careful.

IMO we dont see Ins without Outs and are likely to have a low Net spend.

But we’re going to need a replacement for him when Bayern come and poach him aren’t we?
If we are selling 1 of the worlds elite strikers we really need to replace him better than that Broja cat.

Lad looks a prospect, but after waiting 5 years for Dom to turn into Bobby L I cba waiting another 5.

According to the accounts as the crow flies we posted an overall loss of 80 odd million in the last three year cycle, so 25-30 mill scope in that. + any profit lol & player sales. We welcome last summer and the Jan transfer window, to the three year cycle this year.

Sadly though, its a regular misconception that our losses are mostly attributed to what we spend in the transfer window - they aren't they are down to a wage to turnover ratio of over 90% in the main, at last reading.

We also have a bit of storm brewing on sponsorship revenue - we don't look to have sorted heading into the window.

Simple answer no.

Long answer nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

LOL

Im so funny.

But I think we are pretty close to the edge, this whole Burnley/Leeds will also mean we get a closer eye on us sadly, so suspect we are gonna have to be careful.

IMO we dont see Ins without Outs and are likely to have a low Net spend.
Net spend has next to nothing to do with the P&L rules, doesn’t it? Because of amortisation on purchases vs full realisation of sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.