Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
As ENIC have announce they are ploughing £150 million into Spurs for the next season to be spent on Players and Wages, does anyone know if we have this option with Moshiri, I know he leveraged £100 to get us through and he has spunked loads of cash but if Thelwell and Frank are drawing up plans will it all be generated from Player sales or can Mosh give us another nice parting gift?
Not sure how it would sit within our accounting? If Spurs can just get £150 million like that then surely others can too!?

Not saying I want it like, as I want him gone, but could he?

*edit also not saying he will either just could he, if he was inclined?

As ENIC have announce they are ploughing £150 million into Spurs for the next season to be spent on Players and Wages, does anyone know if we have this option with Moshiri, I know he leveraged £100 to get us through and he has spunked loads of cash but if Thelwell and Frank are drawing up plans will it all be generated from Player sales or can Mosh give us another nice parting gift?
Not sure how it would sit within our accounting? If Spurs can just get £150 million like that then surely others can too!?

Not saying I want it like, as I want him gone, but could he?

*edit also not saying he will either just could he, if he was inclined?

They arnt just lobing £150m in the current account. Well, they are, but its in return for a slightly larger shareholding, valuing Spurs at circa £3 billion.

A DoF hiring a head of recruitment? Isn't that his job?
No, Brands brought 'his' head of recruitment with him, who also left with him.

Forgive the spelling, Guundi Bergsson, the ex Bolton Player.

Supposedly the Manager and DoF agree on what positions need filling.

Database is searched (Yes, like football manager) and archived scout reports are reviewed. New scouting is carried out if needed

Shortlist identified.

Club signs player from shortlist.

Sadly, Everton get to "shortlist identified and the owner tells us not to worry about a that dependable number 6 we need, he's grabbed us an unwanted winger from Villa.

Ace.

No, Brands brought 'his' head of recruitment with him, who also left with him.

Forgive the spelling, Guundi Bergsson, the ex Bolton Player.

Supposedly the Manager and DoF agree on what positions need filling.

Database is searched (Yes, like football manager) and archived scout reports are reviewed. New scouting is carried out if needed

Shortlist identified.

Club signs player from shortlist.

Sadly, Everton get to "shortlist identified and the owner tells us not to worry about a that dependable number 6 we need, he's grabbed us an unwanted winger from Villa.

Ace.
Gretar Steinsson it was.

Just hope he stays out of all transfer dealings. We might be a plaything but dont break us
What we need is Frank and Thelwell to be in total control.
When we get a short list, such as BNJ talks about above, I fear Moshiri and that Kia fella have been making them, and not for Evertons benefit.
For me Frank has enough in the bank to be saying its all on him, and nobody else, he earned that over the last month

Seems like very little change at the top.

Well if the athletic say it then it must be true ! social media age in a nut shell.

Also doesn't specify anything - the owner of every club in world football will have the largest say on most things. Doesn't mean that will include decision making on recruitment, managers etc.

Well if the athletic say it then it must be true ! social media age in a nut shell.

Also doesn't specify anything - the owner of every club in world football will have the largest say on most things. Doesn't mean that will include decision making on recruitment, managers etc.

You should read the article mate, it's pretty good