2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he did tbf, otherwise he'd have disputed it. Pulled a sickie vs Chelsea didn't he.
Thats what we are led to believe, funny how it drives the hate.

And he did "dispute" it.

“Only one year ago I signed a new contract with the ambition of staying in this club for a long time, giving everything for my club, for the development and project, that I believed in – and for the passionate fans.

“My dream was helping the club back where it belongs. Wearing the captain’s armband in some matches always made me proud.

“Everything must come to an end. I just did not expect it to end this way.

“What has happened and some things that was said about me in the last month has made me very sad. But I will not enter a war on words with anyone.

“The club don’t deserve that, the fans don’t deserve that – and to be honest, I don’t feel that I deserve that.

“There are so many good and decent people in and around Everton who want the best for this club and not only for themselves – and to them I can only say from my heart: I wish you the best!

“Thank you, to all you wonderful, proud and passionate true Evertonians. It has been an honour and a true pleasure to play for you, the fans, the people – because a club do not belong to a player or a manager, but to the fans.

“I will always carry you with me in my heart wherever I go.

“Sometimes it only takes one person from outside to destroy a beautiful love affair. All the best to @everton and Evertonians.”

I like your optimism Allen, but he’s off. If he wanted to stay, he probably would’ve just said that to make everyone happy. Or he’d suggest there were negotiations going on and he hoped to stay…
Likelihood is he's off, I agree.

I'm certainly not going to argue against anyone interpreting it that way, because you very quickly start running a mad defence of something you're not even convinced of yourself.

But I'm still going to wait and see what happens.

20220528_232151.jpg

Attachments

• 20220528_232151.jpg
    20220528_232151.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 28

Thats what we are led to believe, funny how it drives the hate.

And he did "dispute" it.

“Only one year ago I signed a new contract with the ambition of staying in this club for a long time, giving everything for my club, for the development and project, that I believed in – and for the passionate fans.

“My dream was helping the club back where it belongs. Wearing the captain’s armband in some matches always made me proud.

“Everything must come to an end. I just did not expect it to end this way.

“What has happened and some things that was said about me in the last month has made me very sad. But I will not enter a war on words with anyone.

“The club don’t deserve that, the fans don’t deserve that – and to be honest, I don’t feel that I deserve that.

“There are so many good and decent people in and around Everton who want the best for this club and not only for themselves – and to them I can only say from my heart: I wish you the best!

“Thank you, to all you wonderful, proud and passionate true Evertonians. It has been an honour and a true pleasure to play for you, the fans, the people – because a club do not belong to a player or a manager, but to the fans.

“I will always carry you with me in my heart wherever I go.

“Sometimes it only takes one person from outside to destroy a beautiful love affair. All the best to @everton and Evertonians.”

Cant see any comment there mate that says he didn't pull a sickie when we had to field an academy team at Chelsea away.

Not really sure where he goes.

He’s clearly deserving of a move to a club Which can play at the top, but what club at the top is a fit for him, and can afford him?

PSG? Not with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi.
Real? Not with Benzema, Rodrygo, Vinicius and their focus being on Tchoumeni.
Barca? Maybe? Haven’t they got loads like that?
Can any Italian clubs afford him?

That leaves, Bayern? Can’t see it.

Then Spurs, United, Arsenal and City. Who’s going for him there?

I don’t doubt he can move on, but who has a hole he can fill?
A fair amount of clubs can offer him European football and money. Atletico, Sevilla, any of the Italian top 6, etc.

A fair amount of clubs can offer him European football and money. Atletico, Sevilla, any of the Italian top 6, etc.

They can offer him it, but who can afford him?

Atletico is a possibility, without a doubt.

The Italian clubs Won’t be able to afford him, I don’t think? Sevilla isn’t the type to splurge £70m+ on him.

Everyone assuming he’s off, I’m not so sure, the little eyes emoiji at the end of the headline gives the hope he’s hinting at “watch this space Everton fans” i.e. new contract ??

Status
Not open for further replies.