2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy isn’t it? For a club who as little as two years ago, were advertising on time square, in Bogóta, and in talks to open a US Store.

We’re back to the same old Everton.

The reason we left Umbro is because they were terrible at getting kits out on time. Now here we are, with no news of a realise, having seen Hummel release so many other kits.

Feels like. We were solely focussed on staying up, that we let everything else slide.
There should be a commercial team who is solely responsible for this stuff, they shouldn't have much focus on what happens on the pitch. Of course, if there were clauses with our new sponsorship based on a potential relegation then this could have absolutely delayed things from a production standpoint...

There should be a commercial team who is solely responsible for this stuff, they shouldn't have much focus on what happens on the pitch. Of course, if there were clauses with our new sponsorship based on a potential relegation then this could have absolutely delayed things from a production standpoint...

Key word there being “should”.

I completely agree with everything you’ve said by the way.

Hearing murmurs of a JD sponsorship...thoughts?

Attachments

• kit-jd.png
    kit-jd.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 128
The RS top was out about 2 weeks ago and we are still to even tease our one. We really are a joke

How can he have our kit out without a sponsor ?
We've done it before !!

...the last strip I bought (not received as a gift) was the Home 1995/96 strip. I bought it in Glasgow on the day / week of the FA Cup final, which I assume was our first time wearing it. The one I bought had no sponsor on it at all.

On the day the team strip had NEC on it and next season the sponsor was DANKA, but we rushed out new strips for the cup final with no new sponsor.

We've done it before !!

...the last strip I bought (not received as a gift) was the Home 1995/96 strip. I bought it in Glasgow on the day / week of the FA Cup final, which I assume was our first time wearing it. The one I bought had no sponsor on it at all.

On the day the team strip had NEC on it and next season the sponsor was DANKA, but we rushed out new strips for the cup final with no new sponsor.
They only done that to rush it through so kids had the new kit for the 95 final mate

just give me this with a badge and sponsor. No silly collars, no random patterns.
View attachment 168510
Yep. All these fancy designs,.that look like a 12 year old has done a line of coke and been let loose with a marker pen, just suck.
Classic always has been and always will be best.
Blue shirt, white trim.
2nd kit. White shirt, blue trim.
3rd Amber shirt, blue trim.
Easy.

Never understand the outrage on here every time our shirt getting released. Every year we have this. Lol
I think a lot of people are hoping to have a new kit for themselves or their kids in time for summer so they can get the most out of it. It won't be long before it's freezing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.