2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No John, this is contempt that a hideously thick and witless barn animal fondler shares the same oxygen on the same planet as me. And signs up for Everton forums at 2.41am because it made him feel insecure.
Aaah there there .If I had left it til say 930am to join would that have helped quell some of your rage.What a talent you have for such unfettered bile spewing. Well done

Aaah there there .If I had left it til say 930am to join would that have helped quell some of your rage.What a talent you have for such unfettered bile spewing. Well done
John, you odious chicken fingering Midlands simpleton, I am currently so deep in your electronic anus that I’m sodomising your thick, scruffy and thankfully long passed ancestors. As you sign up to an Everton website because it made you feel furious, at 2.41am in the morning.

John, you odious chicken fingering Midlands simpleton, I am currently so deep in your electronic anus that I’m sodomising your thick, scruffy and thankfully long passed ancestors. As you sign up to an Everton website because it made you feel furious, at 2.41am in the morning.
A young nephew acts like you when he eats too many sweets .He goes all giddy and hurls childish insults whilst desperately craving attention.
A nap with his teddy in a quiet room usually calms him down
Now about those breathing exercises in a darkened room....

A young nephew acts like you when he eats too many sweets .He goes all giddy and hurls childish insults whilst desperately craving attention.
A nap with his teddy in a quiet room usually calms him down
Now about those breathing exercises in a darkened room....
You probably shouldn’t be projecting attention seeking and tantrums when you *checks notes* signed up for an Everton forum at 2.41am to offer strangers odds on a football transfer, John. You scruffy boring goat fondling danger, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.