Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed one position off of that sequences of finishes, Jim. Don't worry I've added it for you. And yes, yes it is failure.

We all know last season was crap - so the question is do you really think we'll never have a bad season ever again under new ownership?

None of them are billionaires

They're Capitalist Americans

US consortium's have form for leveraged buy outs

I for one wont be letting anyone who played a part in chasing Moshiri out the door forget what they'll have done to this once great club.
To be fair you shagged rafas little bum hole off so you’re not in a position to be playing super bloo right now

American owners were always seen as a negative but honestly with how football has gone in the past few years I’d much prefer us becoming a “soccer franchise” than some sports washing exercise. Very much the best of a bad situation.

It also doesn’t help that Moshiri has been an utter failure in large part because of him not getting out of his own way. Most American owners historically got very good people to run their clubs for them which is something that we desperately need.

None of them are billionaires

They're Capitalist Americans

US consortium's have form for leveraged buy outs

I for one wont be letting anyone who played a part in chasing Moshiri out the door forget what they'll have done to this once great club.
Thanks for consistently using 'Capitalist' every time you mention them, it really helps us distinguish them from all those Communist billionaires milling about.

Status
Not open for further replies.