Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we let americans buy us and let them use is for they’re own greedy methods?
Look its not ideal but to get to 'exclusivity' status they have had to already show they have funds, also there is nothing really for them to leverage against due to debts, FFP, and 1/2 build unfunded stadium project. I think we need to see what it is they want to do first, I will be more than happy if they start with a new chairman and ceo tbh.

Look its not ideal but to get to 'exclusivity' status they have had to already show they have funds, also there is nothing really for them to leverage against due to debts, FFP, and 1/2 build unfunded stadium project. I think we need to see what it is they want to do first, I will be more than happy if they start with a new chairman and ceo tbh.

Its claimed theyve shown proof of funds...not confirmed.

Hard to decipher whose funds they are and where theyve come from.

You do realise that £500 million Moshiri will make from any sale he will have made spending £50 million over 6 years and not burning £500+ million on crap?

He could have taken a loan out to cover the beginning of the BMD foundation works but he never he covered the costs himself (believed to be circa £100 million).

But of course all he has thought about is making money whilst pissing it around like a drunken sailor :hayee:

Still waiting for you to tell me what planet the Americans are potentially worse than Farhad..

Won't take long for us to be linked with Jose, with his Kenyon links.
Don’t think he wants to leave Rome. Plus there’s no way he’d touch us until our FFP issues are dealt with and we can spend. Get the feeling it’s Lampard until the new stadium (barring another disastrous season) and then reassess at that point.

What would that look like?

Is it a screenshot of their internet banking that says "one billion dollars" ?
See below
I mean who actually owns their money?
Could be big Usi buying off himself
This...if the exclusivity has been granted after showing "proof of funds" then whose funds were they.

Im struggling to see which of the individuals has the capital...

Don’t think they have to prove funding under after they’ve entered into a due diligence process - which they haven’t yet, they’ve just agreed an exclusive negation period

Don’t think they have to prove funding under after they’ve entered into a due diligence process - which they haven’t yet, they’ve just agreed an exclusive negation period
It was just something that I read/heard yesterday maybe its wrong, no doubt we will see soon enough.

Obviously because the US is so weird I didn't bothered to look.

But Talon Real Estate Holdings Corp. no longer exists in the state of Utah!

1MvmfHX.png

In one corner we have Moshiri & Kenwright ( "we have had good times") in the other corner Kenyon who over seen Man U & Chelsea through their best years.
I say let's get it done

If we want this stadium and financial security let’s hope this lot being represented by Kenyon isn’t just a bloke in soiled y fronts sat in a bed sit in Bournemouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.