New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not a fan of the accessible fans being on the bottom row. Hard to see and also can get blasted by the ball occasionally.

Doesn't make much sense to me, of course for choice their should be some at that level but it seems a bit on the large side when really you need as many fans as close to the pitch as possible to intimidate the opposition.

What ever our sentiments, the club went with the smaller capacity. They went with basic stands, one behind another. There is no overlaps. There are no
double decker stands. Unlike early renders the 'main stand' isn't triple tier. The home end isn't one big stand. There is no Archibald Leitch latticework
on the east & west stands (even just a plastic cover or a digital version). There is no reference on there being a clock like the one that was at the church corner.

I'm less enthusiastic on the 'new' version than the original plans shown at St Lukes. But that's just my opinion. Could have been so much better.
Our cautious board never had the cahoonas to go all out for a bold stadium, with the 'wow' factor, they cut back.
Eeyore appropriate moniker.

Eeyore appropriate moniker.

LMAO

1655476681782.png

Loads of moaning.

Massive queues for the toilets

Miserable/disinterested/inept staff on the F&B

Feel free to add your own favourites.

Generous dusting of cocaine on the tops of the toilets

Obstructed views

Some fella behind me spitting bits of pie over my neck

Idiots blocking my view when they decide to go for a slash/pint/pie just as we're about to take a penalty

If BMD can provide all of the above, I'll feel right at home

What ever our sentiments, the club went with the smaller capacity. They went with basic stands, one behind another. There is no overlaps. There are no
double decker stands. Unlike early renders the 'main stand' isn't triple tier. The home end isn't one big stand. There is no Archibald Leitch latticework
on the east & west stands (even just a plastic cover or a digital version). There is no reference on there being a clock like the one that was at the church corner.

I'm less enthusiastic on the 'new' version than the original plans shown at St Lukes. But that's just my opinion. Could have been so much better.
Our cautious board never had the cahoonas to go all out for a bold stadium, with the 'wow' factor, they cut back.

It is a very generic stadium, only the north stand being smaller makes it "unique" - and that's being generous.

The home stand isn't even one big home end, it's the same height at the west and east stand.

Well anyway, let's wait till it's built and the facilities are the best in the country - which even that I'm pessimistic about.

It’s a really intricate PDF, hard to give a screenshot that is of much use. It’s also too big to upload here as an attachment (north of 5MB).

The council’s web server is configured to force a download of the file, rather than opening it to view in-browser.

If you look on a computer it should download it, or on an iPhone it’ll be dropped into your Downloads folder accessible in the Files app. If you’re on Android, I’m sure there will be a similar way of finding it.
Eh?