Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

*whispers*

He was better than Richarlison last season.

Now that doesn't mean I think he is better. But to say he's total crap is off. Personally I'd swerve because he's not good enough to ignore that he's a bit of a tit and 20m is just far too much. But if we did do it I'd wager it won't be the worst signing in our history.
How can you talk about worst signing when you never watched Espen Baardsen.

And he wasnt better, dont be bloody stupid, football isnt about goals and assists, its about performance, right? You told me that, surely you believe it????

*whispers*

He was better than Richarlison last season.

Now that doesn't mean I think he is better. But to say he's total crap is off. Personally I'd swerve because he's not good enough to ignore that he's a bit of a tit and 20m is just far too much. But if we did do it I'd wager it won't be the worst signing in our history.

No of course it won’t be the worst signing in our history, I never said that. He’s essentially a £20m Enner Valencia though.

Can’t wait for another non-scoring, non-creative winger. Just what we need
The lad is stealing a living. The classic God-awful Everton benchmark of "well, he's better than what we have" absolutely doesn't even apply here.

He isn't as good as Richie, Gray, Gordon, Iwobi or Townsend- which is really saying something. He isn't even better that El Ghazi - a player that we decided to not play at all even when we were desperate. What a diabolical signing McNeil would be. We need better than what we have, not worse eating up transfer and wage budgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.