Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised by people dismissing Dennis, he’s very fast, good on the ball and he scored 10 and assisted 6 in a horrific team in the premier league last season. I had him in my head as watfords best player because I worked with a season ticket holder last year and then watching that YouTube montage shows he’s comfortable coming in off the right too, and RW is somewhere we’re in need.
He’s better in every department than McNeil to be fair so would rather take him than McNeil. Would rather find an extra 5 mill and take a punt on KLP from hull though.

He’s better in every department than McNeil to be fair so would rather take him than McNeil. Would rather find an extra 5 mill and take a punt on KLP from hull though.
He’s way better than McNeil, 15 goals/assists better last season in fact in an equally crap team
I’d also like us to take exciting youngsters but surely a cheaper proven player who’s still only 24 is a better shout in our current situation?

I’m surprised by people dismissing Dennis, he’s very fast, good on the ball and he scored 10 and assisted 6 in a horrific team in the premier league last season. I had him in my head as watfords best player because I worked with a season ticket holder last year and then watching that YouTube montage shows he’s comfortable coming in off the right too, and RW is somewhere we’re in need.
There are a fair few stories in regard to him having a poor attitude that is probably why, don't think we need to risk another Lookman/Kean situation for an ok(ish) player

There are a fair few stories in regard to him having a poor attitude that is probably why, don't think we need to risk another Lookman/Kean situation for an ok(ish) player
That can definitely play a factor, understandable. But even with the turmoil of multiple managers and a relegation battle he turned out for Watford 33 times and registered 16 goals/assists. Everyone who isn’t an evertonian thinks Richarlison has a damaging attitude so I take these views with a pinch of salt.

I’m definitely no stat freak but 20m for an additional 16 or so goals across the season seems a no brainer especially when I see him operating down the right which none of our forwards/wingers like to do.

*whispers*

He was better than Richarlison last season.

Now that doesn't mean I think he is better. But to say he's total crap is off. Personally I'd swerve because he's not good enough to ignore that he's a bit of a tit and 20m is just far too much. But if we did do it I'd wager it won't be the worst signing in our history.
Id agree, he probably was better. Whether he would be able to do what richie did interms of galvanising us as a team if we needed it, i doubt it. But for 20m, if we lose Richie, then I'd take him. As that would leave us a good 30m+ to improve other areas as well. And he is likely to improve, and was somehow in an even worse team than ours last season and still did well.

The best part is that they don’t like us because of a manager so insignificant to our history that we’ve already had three managers since and nobody feels passionately about him one way or the other, he was just there for a bit, was ok, ran out of ideas
I thought it was because we made Elton cry in the 80s?

It's a no to Dennis from me. On the basis that his attitude isn't suppoosed to be the best and the last thing we need are bad eggs in the dressing room. Would rather spend 20mil on the next Bowen from the Championship (Whoever that is - Lewis-Potter I guess) Undoubtedly has talent though...

That can definitely play a factor, understandable. But even with the turmoil of multiple managers and a relegation battle he turned out for Watford 33 times and registered 16 goals/assists. Everyone who isn’t an evertonian thinks Richarlison has a damaging attitude so I take these views with a pinch of salt.

I’m definitely no stat freak but 20m for an additional 16 or so goals across the season seems a no brainer especially when I see him operating down the right which none of our forwards/wingers like to do.
He refused to go to an away game and wouldn't get on the coach as he couldn't sit in his favourite seat mate due to COVID protocols.

Then on his loan after that the DoF admitted after he was a bad mistake from him due to his attitude bringing him in.

The best part is that they don’t like us because of a manager so insignificant to our history that we’ve already had three managers since and nobody feels passionately about him one way or the other, he was just there for a bit, was ok, ran out of ideas
And had good hair

It's a no to Dennis from me. On the basis that his attitude isn't suppoosed to be the best and the last thing we need are bad eggs in the dressing room. Would rather spend 20mil on the next Bowen from the Championship (Whoever that is - Lewis-Potter I guess) Undoubtedly has talent though...
Completely agree. We don’t need any more questionable characters in that dressing room. Lewis-Potter would be a far, far better signing. Also important not to forget that about a quarter of his goals and assist returns from the whole season came against us in that horrid 5-2 when he capitulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.