Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should certainly be looking at some good loans - given that we are nowhere near a threat to Chelsea (who are probably where I’d be looking)

Paul Brown refreshing links to Colwill, Broja and Gallagher.

Those three are probably worth £80mil so decent if we could swap for Richarlison.

I do not understand the hype for Broja. A striker who scored 6 goals in 32 games last season. Only two of which have come in 2022.

Gallagher after a strong start managed just 1 goal (against Watford) and 0 assists in his final 18 games.

Colwill may be talented after a strong season in the Championship, but still has to be doubts as to whether he's ready for PL.

All in all, I absolutely wouldn't in any way accept a trade of them three for Richarlison.

I do not understand the hype for Broja. A striker who scored 6 goals in 32 games last season. Only two of which have come in 2022.

Gallagher after a strong start managed just 1 goal (against Watford) and 0 assists in his final 18 games.

Colwill may be talented after a strong season in the Championship, but still has to be doubts as to whether he's ready for PL.

All in all, I wouldn't absolutely in no way accept a trade of them three for Richarlison.
If you take the emotion out of it, Richy’s numbers are not amazing. Yes, he is a runner and important to us but the numbers he has given us should be achievable by anyone we look to bring in.

All in all, I absolutely wouldn't in any way accept a trade of them three for Richarlison.
Get what you're saying mate, but they are all young. Younger players tend to go off the boil more at various points off the season.

I really don't want to lose Richie, but if we could find a way to bring those 3 in it would be great for our future.

Issue is that we would still need to replace Richie, get in another midfielder and a RF. Don't see how we do that if the above 'swap' occurs. Unless we get one of them on loan with an option - preferably the most expensive one, so Gallagher.

BREAKING NEWS: Young player shows inconsistent form.

Broja 1981 minutes (21 starts + 11 sub)

Equivalent of 22 games and 6 goals.

Turning 21 in September thats almost a goal every 3.5 games for Southampton.

Gallagher is high energy, positive and intelligent. Having Iwobi, Doucoure and Gallagher in the squad means a high tempo and a rapid non-stop press

He looks like he could be a top player with the right guidance.

Colwill is rated as one of Chelseas best talents since Terry came through. Some of their fans think he'll be Rio Ferdinand level.

We need to get the value of our squad above what Moshiri has wasted on players.

These 3 are probably worth £80mil (Colwill £20mil, Broja £25mil Gallagher £35mil) and if they go up a level with us next season that may increase (I expect Broja £35mil, Colwill £40mil, Gallagher £50mil) to £125mil.

Do that deal, sell Keane, Mina, Gomes, Allan, Gbamin, Kean and Rondon and then bring aome more similar players in.

Status
Not open for further replies.