Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is if we can get Chelsea to give us literally any of the attackers that were in their squad last year and some extra money for Richarlison we've done really well. I wouldn't want someone injury prone but would it be worth taking Pulisic on plus an extra 15m? Yeah absolutely. That's honestly a deal I can't really see making sense for Chelsea but who knows.

The thing is if we can get Chelsea to give us literally any of the attackers that were in their squad last year and some extra money for Richarlison we've done really well. I wouldn't want someone injury prone but would it be worth taking Pulisic on plus an extra 15m? Yeah absolutely. That's honestly a deal I can't really see making sense for Chelsea but who knows.

Zero chance we'd get Pulisic and £15m.

Hudson Odoi would be the one I'd like.

Taking punts on one or two Chelsea prospects on loan would be fine, but if the Richarlison fee is all we have to spend, we can't let them dictate what we do with it by pushing swap deals. If they want him, they can afford to match our valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.