2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re clueless
1 goal in 4.6 games for a top 4 side compered to richarlison 1 in 3.1
I expect richarlison to get stick from non Everton fans and be called average by the reds biased media.

But can’t believe how many of our own fans talk him down. Next you will be telling me Werner is better
Werner is better.

Chelsea are a strange side. I've said before I'd take any of their attackers and I stand by it.

Werner is better.

Chelsea are a strange side. I've said before I'd take any of their attackers and I stand by it.
If we phoned Chelsea tomorrow and asked for a straight swap, they wouldn’t be able to say yes quick enough.

and if it was Havertz, they would seriously thingk about it imo

If we phoned Chelsea tomorrow and asked for a straight swap, they wouldn’t be able to say yes quick enough.

and if it was Havertz, they would seriously thingk about it imo
And if that is true, which I don't think it is, I'd be happy enough with it.

I mean Havertz for Richarlison straight up is fantasyland stuff

And if that is true, which I don't think it is, I'd be happy enough with it.

I mean Havertz for Richarlison straight up is fantasyland stuff
Really why?
Havertz came over as a superstar in waiting and he certainly hasn’t lived up to that. It just another example of the German league not being all that.
See keita, sancho, Werner and now Havertz. Sebastian haller, as well

If Chelsea get Sterling, that'll be the end of their interest in Richarlison.

He doesn't have the touch or close control to play centre forward for a top side.

Really why?
Havertz came over as a superstar in waiting and he certainly hasn’t lived up to that. It just another example of the German league not being all that.
See keita, sancho, Werner and now Havertz. Sebastian haller, as well
Havertz has only just turned 23 mate. And again Chelsea is weird. 8 goals 3 assists seems bad until you realize only Mount did better overall and only Mount and Pulisic did per 90. The guy can play as can the rest of the Chelsea forwards but the manager isn't interested in letting them.

He needs to be sold pronto.

Won't be selling anyone until after July 1st mate, we'll want any outgoings in the next year's FPP calculations, assuming we have got the nod that this seasons has us ok with the regulations.

Conversely don't see any incomings until that point either unless we have some wiggle room allowed still.

Reactions: JLW
Havertz has only just turned 23 mate. And again Chelsea is weird. 8 goals 3 assists seems bad until you realize only Mount did better overall and only Mount and Pulisic did per 90. The guy can play as can the rest of the Chelsea forwards but the manager isn't interested in letting them.
But richarlison does better than all of them in a relegation outfit and more than half the season under a defensive manager. We probably averaged 35% possession, im pretty sure Chelsea averaged more and had more chances/shots etc. yet he’s not fit to lace their boots.

Happy to give excuses out for Chelsea’s expensive misfits, but not richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.