Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading spurs fans that actually rate him and feel he's a decent player for them.
If that the case and you believe them… Micheal Keane the best defender in the whole wide world.. you heard it here Team ________ who wants to buy him

True but its very uninspiring especially if were going to layout around 20 mil for him.
There's many things we are missing in midfield and he doesn't tick any boxes for what we need. IMO
They bought Bassouma for 25 and sell us this fella for 25

• Sad
Reactions: JLW

Not one person that has commented in here has seen enough of him to actually judge. Probably just the bad game at Goodison.

I’m sure FL has 5/6 signings all lined up and each one is a piece of that puzzle. Let’s just wait and see.

Actually think Harry Winks is ok. Hes a good age and if Lampard thinks he can get something out of him Im ok at the right price.
He’s 27 will get at least 3 years and will want over 100k got 1 assist last season. It’s a stupid stupid signing that will continue to take us backwards

They bought Bassouma for 25 and sell us this fella for 25
In season 18/19 and 19/20 Winks played a total of 41 games each season . It dropped after that but we know there managerial changes where Winks was no longer the first option for Mourinho and Conte.

I think the manager wants a solid player at the base of his midfield that he can trust and if the reports are right then he seems to favour this signing.

I don't have any strong opinions for or against Harry Winks and I think people want a more high profile signing.... which hasn't often worked well for us.

Experienced premiership central midfielder signed at a reasonable price and at a good age.... possibly as much as we can hope for.

Not one person that has commented in here has seen enough of him to actually judge. Probably just the bad game at Goodison.

I’m sure FL has 5/6 signings all lined up and each one is a piece of that puzzle. Let’s just wait and see.
He if wants a Harry Winks then buy an up and coming Harry Winks not a 27 year old who want over 100k and provides nothing in att

Status
Not open for further replies.