Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit grim this one, not quite sure the minimal upgrade is worth a transfer fee. He can pass sideways well enough so he won't look out of place here. This is the situation we've left ourselves in though. I still think there has to be better value and a better player, he really isn't much better than what we have, pointless.

A bit grim this one, not quite sure the minimal upgrade is worth a transfer fee. He can pass sideways well enough so he won't look out of place here. This is the situation we've left ourselves in though. I still think there has to be better value and a better player, he really isn't much better than what we have, pointless.
Who's he actually an upgrade on in our team?

Not the most inspiring of transfers & certainly not for 20 mil.
If Frank wants to play a certain way and wants this lad to do a specific job for him then its just about acceptable.
If thats the case , then so be it.

Always seemed a reliable type of player, could work well in a good well knit unit, with players that have the right mentality, that I hope Lampard is trying to create.

Oh sorry, I forgot where I was.......Grrrr, I am absolutely fuming, shakes fist at screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.