Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its widely stated by the Spurs fans on their forum that both Dele and Winks went to poop confidence wise firstly under Mourinho.

Their game time dropped off (massively this season) and Winks piped up and said he needed a run of games to get back to form.

These two are both players who need a Poch manager behind them...we have similar in Lampard.

These boys werent average under Poch thats
Its widely stated by the Spurs fans on their forum that both Dele and Winks went to poop confidence wise firstly under Mourinho.

Their game time dropped off (massively this season) and Winks piped up and said he needed a run of games to get back to form.

These two are both players who need a Poch manager behind them...we have similar in Lampard.

These boys werent average under Poch thats for sure.

Haha could picture Vieira and Lampard in a pub having a chat about what a good player Winks looked a couple of years ago....how they'd utilise him and how that type doesnt suit a Mourinho or a Conte team but would be back getting England caps under them.

Meanwhile a couple of young Evertonians pipe up with "what do you two old codgers know about midfielders" ?
Ali had 1 good 45 minutes so far.. I think he will come good but he’s been here nearly 6 months now. We just stayed up. Can we really afford another slow midfielder with no confidence who doesn’t score or assist

128 games 2 goals and 3 assists

this guy is worse than tom davies

we are paying 20 mil for a worse version of tom davies
dont really want Winks but how many of those 128 games did Spurs win with him playing a pivotal part in it, if he’s done a job he was sent out to do then you can turn stats around to suit anything

spurs would win most games anyway because they have kane and son bailing them out
Not disputing that but if he did a job allowing other players to compliment the forwards the stats don’t really paint the real picture look how many Gana scored ,as I said I’m not over thrilled with this Fl is the one pushing this we have to give him a chance to build the team as he feels fit at some stage

Status
Not open for further replies.