Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.

if he has more pace / mobility than Andre Gomes + loan with option to buy then it is a yes for me. however i read new rules say only 1 loan from another PL side. This means we can not get Gallagher on loan for example.

Everton sniffing around yet another waste of space hand me down from another Premier League club. Same mistake over and over again. Are Everton banned from signing players from outside the UK? Lots of other clubs seem to do rather well doing that ?‍♂️

Sigh…

once again our attempts to get into the top six involve…..

Signing players who have failed in the top six …

why do we persist? Richie is the type of signing we should be aiming for. Young and up and coming big talents
Richie cost £45m.

We haven’t got a pot to.,.

Reliable

Welcome Harry.
If you look at the replies, he then says it could be a loan with obligation but that it's still being worked out...sounds like he's jumping to conclusions a bit. Guess we should just cross our fingers it's an option not an obligation

Everton sniffing around yet another waste of space hand me down from another Premier League club. Same mistake over and over again. Are Everton banned from signing players from outside the UK? Lots of other clubs seem to do rather well doing that ?‍♂️
Ahem look to our LB

Status
Not open for further replies.