Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say being positive would help the club though. I just said you’ll feel better being positive then to always being negative. (Not you specifically btw)

Having said that, being constantly negative/ toxic can actually have a negative impact on the club. Look at last season. How good was it towards the end, everyone together?

Iwobi is also one example of that. Players do respond…
Fair enough, I really dont understand the people who bash everything about the club.

That seems to be a common theme. We must choose between one of them to sell.

Personally hope we stick 2 fingers up at everyone, sell neither, and still spend. (After selling mina, gomes, Kean etc)
Gomes will be the difficult one to shift might get something back on Keane from a Championship side and Mina may recoup some money from the continent. If DCL and Richarlison both decide they want out we'll have a problem.

Gomes will be the difficult one to shift might get something back on Keane from a Championship side and Mina may recoup some money from the continent. If DCL and Richarlison both decide they want out we'll have a problem.
Michael Keanes brother has just got a job at United!!

But if we put Keggers on the market, he 100% wouldnt end up in The Championship.

It`s OK getting youngsters for the sake of getting youngsters but we got to stay in this league as well.....

Swerve Winks, Gilmour and Ampadu.

I would go after Rabiot or Zakaria who would be available cheap, both for less than Kean but high wages I`d think.

After all that is said and done we got to trust Lampard and Thelwell to get it right and back their decisions, it will be hard if we are selling Richy to be replaced by the likes of Gilmour and Ampadu!

With the players we are being linked to I`m seriously wondering if we will start next season any stronger than this season and much much weaker if we lose Richy.....
Is that the same Zakaria who only joined Juve in January??

I think we will get rid of Gomes someone will want him. Sounds crazy I know but they will.

Keane I could see at Brighton/Brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.