2021/22 Asmir Begovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, that model didn't work under Moshiri, we need Frank to be the boss working with the chairmen and zero Moshiri input
Oh yeah, that we do. Lock Moshiri in his office with a pencil and a calculator and let's rock 'n' roll.
Do you think he really was the accountant for Usminov? Most accountants I know are business savvy, Mosh isn't. I think he must have been Usi's bag man as all he leaves behind are failed business 'plans' and discarded employees.
@davek was first with this almost from the off. I must admit, it took me some while to get a handle on it.

Oh yeah, that we do. Lock Moshiri in his office with a pencil and a calculator and let's rock 'n' roll.
Do you think he really was the accountant for Usminov? Most accountants I know are business savvy, Mosh isn't. I think he must have been Usi's bag man as all he leaves behind are failed business 'plans' and discarded employees.
@davek was first with this almost from the off. I must admit, it took me some while to get a handle on it.
No he was a bag man washing money and ploughing it through our books.
I'm just praying the faint rumor of an interested American is true, we will know not long after we play Arsenal and are safe.

Except for QPR in the cup when he looked like a cardboard cut out
Ah, you are correct. My selective memory coming into play there. Mind you, from the bits I can remember from that game so was the performance of many other players. None more so than the selection of players and formation and tactics and substitutions from a certain FSW.

For me it’s a bit rash to base this on one game. What’s wrong with having two decent goalies?

The defence looked a bit more settled with Begovic I admit but Pickford has improved a hell of a lot.
I admit with our current defense maybe its better to play with 2 goalies. That 4th or 5th goal passed 4 of our field players...

Not that it mattered (thank god) and I know he didn’t have much help from his defence, but I thought he was poor for a few of the goals and could give done better.

Still a more than decent back up to Pickford for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.