2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford well got had off if they put a CL clause in there for us; our failure has probably saved us £5m

Havnt a clue what they were, but as you say, league/CL finishes are a norm, appearances most likely, and the biggie, value wise, would be Brazil stuff. Being their #9, and an Olympic winner would deffo add to a resale value, in normal times. But book wise, it will look ok. Not great, but necessary. *dies a bit inside*

And I bet 1 was paid out on. Maybe 2 if appearances was one of them. (The other being Brazil related I reckon).
I always thought we spent 35m and then potentially 15m in add ons.

But then their chairman confirmed that we only pay 10% of anything above the 40m they have had from us. So that would mean they only got 5m of the add ons.

He'll win feck all with spuds, certainly not a cl or pl....no top div title since 1961.
Flattering to deceive. (Spuds not Richy )

He'll win feck all with spuds, certainly not a cl or pl....no top div title since 1961.
Flattering to deceive.
He's got a much better chance winning something there than he does here.

But frankly his main goal is to play in the Champions League and not waste his career fighting relegation or for 10th. So, he asked ot be allowed to leave if a CL club came in for him. Spurs made the first move, Chelsea bid yesterday but not enough to get Everton to the table as it was player + cash.

We needed to sell, we've sold. At least now we can spend some money. Crap, but that's life.

I always thought we spent 35m and then potentially 15m in add ons.

But then their chairman confirmed that we only pay 10% of anything above the 40m they have had from us. So that would mean they only got 5m of the add ons.

Getting confused now. 10% of £10m (50 - 40 = 10) is £1m. And we have no idea if any add ons were made. Like I have said, if Brazil stuff was one, then I would be surprised if that didnt get triggered. But not a clue if that was £4m.

Doesnt really matter now anyrate. The books look good.

Blur were right, Modern Life (Football) is Rubbish.

All this guff you’d think we sold Alan Ball again. Richarlison is so brilliant that Spurs were the only club to come in for him. He was sold for the price we got because there was no bidding war, in fact no bids at all.
Chelsea bid too, player + cash.

No need to start degrading what Richarlison has done for us or pretending he isn't' a good player like we do any time we sell a good player.

He's a quality forward, I think he'll do well for Spurs. But we needed money and he wants to play in the Champions League. Simple as that.

Getting confused now. 10% of £10m (50 - 40 = 10) is £1m. And we have no idea if any add ons were made. Like I have said, if Brazil stuff was one, then I would be surprised if that didnt get triggered. But not a clue if that was £4m.

Doesnt really matter now anyrate. The books look good.

Blur were right, Modern Life (Football) is Rubbish.
Yeah, so the sell on fee Watford get from us is only 1m now and then I guess 10% of any of the add ons he makes at Spurs. Not sure whether sell.on fees count as add ons because hypothetically they are worth nothing as there is no definitive value, whereas 5m if he makes 50 apps is worth an actual amount.

I can’t believe I just heard he scored less goals last season than Cornet at Burnley, and Dennis at Watford. Two relegated teams worse than us. People really expected more than £60m with those stats.

Bet his defensive work rate is double then those two put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.