2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine it's the earliest they can unveil Tarkowski, as well as the official end to the cazoo sponsorship.
I'm angry at the way the club is run but I'd say this was on the docket for July1 for months now
Pfffft!

I know I’m getting old and most definitely more miserable but why does everything have to a big drama?
A kit release tease video?
Just like this new player signing videos, can’t we just say here’s the new kit and we’re please to announce the signing of ……
I long for the days they showed the new kit borne by lovely ladies - Howard Kendall was in the shots too, grinning like a Cheshire cat. No such work for lovely ladies these days sadly. Pc gone mad innit.

so predictable to announce tomorrow as Tarkowski has to be revealed as well and we cant have him sign the contract in last year's kit lol

I know I’m getting old and most definitely more miserable but why does everything have to a big drama?
A kit release tease video?
Just like this new player signing videos, can’t we just say here’s the new kit and we’re please to announce the signing of ……
Every club does it

Feels like every year I'm wondering why they are so useless with the kit,

I recall Elstone saying it's about what position you are in the queue...

You could buy our neighbours new kit the first week of May.

Honestly, this club is destined to be doomed until the charlatans in the board room are booted out.
How on Earth are we behind Southampton and Newport in the queue?!

I long for the days they showed the new kit borne by lovely ladies - Howard Kendall was in the shots too, grinning like a Cheshire cat. No such work for lovely ladies these days sadly. Pc gone mad innit.
First you knew there was a new strip was in Jack Sharp's window in Whitechapel.
Guess what, it was royal blue round neck white piping. The only thing that changed were the socks.

EC0A7710-472F-4762-BD09-B5508136ACC1.jpeg
Contrast turned up it looks to be a round white collar with badge on the left not the middle as some had suggested.

What a sad [Poor language removed] I am.

Someone on twitter has had a go at the new kit, based on some of the design queues we have been given of the pattern and the collars and plain sleeve we have seen on other Hummel kits this year

Attachments

• 9CE1A606-2519-4CE7-B2B6-320A6EBC0230.jpg
    9CE1A606-2519-4CE7-B2B6-320A6EBC0230.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 167

Status
Not open for further replies.