2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because we didn’t pay £50m for him?

1656611939182.png

Tbh £50 million up front is not as bad as it could have been, given that we had to sell him today!
I`v seen many people say this but there is no evidence to suggest this is the case, the only people who know the ACTUAL financial position of the club is the board, nobody else, anyone that thinks they do are lying.

In actual fact I would be very very surprised if this deal was concluded today.

What a predictable and cynical timeline. Tomorrow new kit and tarkowski, pop some stadium guff about steel online over the weekend. Sprinkle on top some media takeover bs, and tedious transfer links. Announce Richy's departure on Monday

Like clockwork.
What's this nonsense all about?

Is it too hard for you to grasp that a sale for FFP is highly necessary?

I'm all for calling out the club when they're in the wrong but not hating on them for hating on them sake.

Don't get the "he kept us up" shouts TBH. Was just as poor as the rest for the first 80% of the season hence why we were in that position.

Best thing about him was how much he despised the RS. Hopefully takes that through to Spurs games against them.
He wasn't really though tbh... he was injured for most of the first half of the season, hence us having to play Rondon up top from bloody mid-September to the end of November

And he did play a huge role in keeping us up.

I'm a little confused, who actually kept Everton up? Some days it's Lampard, then the fans, another day it's Richarlison, then it's Pickford. It seems to change depending which narrative is being spun.
Probably the PL by not giving us a points deduction.

I'm a little confused, who actually kept Everton up? Some days it's Lampard, then the fans, another day it's Richarlison, then it's Pickford. It seems to change depending which narrative is being spun.
Norwich, Watford and Burnley kept us up by being absolutely awful at football. Richarlison was a better than average part of a poor, poor side. I’d be made up with £60m if it wasn’t a). Spurs and b). just paying off debt.

Replacement is key, time for Thelwell to earn his pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.