Stop oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe he only superglued himself to the van Gogh. It’s like he wasn’t even there when he had a cable tie round his neck and the Gwladys Street goal.
He'd melt a horse down for some glue, but heaven forbid he uses some harmless eco-friendly oil.

Our local Chief Inspector stated they had "serious and tangible evidence a Just Oil Disruption" was planned, well with all that, they still managed to get on the track!!

That's it, I'm not paying my Council Tax for this inbred idiot to spout such bs and still doing "Nothing" about stopping em!

"Stop Council Tax" anyone?

This world us upside down and inside out, if one of em had of been hit by those guzzling tanks of boredom that F1 has become and been seriously injured or died we would never hear the last of it.

I wanna know how that greasy headed Incel is getting around the country so quick because I can't afford to drive to my local petrol station.

Complete and utter knobheads.
The track goes for miles. You would literally need coppers across the whole of the track about 5 metres apart from each other to stop a group running on. You’re talking hundreds of police. Where are they coming from?

Our local Chief Inspector stated they had "serious and tangible evidence a Just Oil Disruption" was planned, well with all that, they still managed to get on the track!!

That's it, I'm not paying my Council Tax for this inbred idiot to spout such bs and still doing "Nothing" about stopping em!

"Stop Council Tax" anyone?

This world us upside down and inside out, if one of em had of been hit by those guzzling tanks of boredom that F1 has become and been seriously injured or died we would never hear the last of it.

I wanna know how that greasy headed Incel is getting around the country so quick because I can't afford to drive to my local petrol station.

Complete and utter knobheads.
Great rant! Really enjoyed reading that, even if I only understood half of it.
Keep up the good work.

The track goes for miles. You would literally need coppers across the whole of the track about 5 metres apart from each other to stop a group running on. You’re talking hundreds of police. Where are they coming from?
Agree, but Stewards.....etc etc.

And THE Police knew it was going to happen.

It difficult but christ on a bike if they know, the "spotters" surely have eyes on these idiots! It seems to work at other large events, especially when they know who they are looking for.

Anyway off to fire up my 5.3 litre V8 1957 Caddy and burn some oil..........!

I think our man almost had his gonads exposed after his trousers nearly got pulled down by the steward’s dragging. That might have stopped oil.

Genuine few questions here.

Do these people understand the magnitude of oil and it’s purpose in the world?

Do they not understand that the very clothes they are wearing and food that they eat has been produced somewhere along the line by oil?

How did they get there that day? Walk? I bet they used oil on a bus, train or car.

Surely the entire argument is flawed?

Thanks in advance.

Genuine few questions here.

Do these people understand the magnitude of oil and it’s purpose in the world?

Do they not understand that the very clothes they are wearing and food that they eat has been produced somewhere along the line by oil?

How did they get there that day? Walk? I bet they used oil on a bus, train or car.

Surely the entire argument is flawed?

Thanks in advance.
Just stop oil, mate. Just stop oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.