Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate, given the club pretty much had to sell, don't think it's a surprise really.

I'd tend to agree, and I'm as frustrated as anyone at the interfering from above, but this decision will have been taken long before Thelwell and well above his head.

He will not be negotiating with the PL to ensure we remain compliant. And in this case it makes no sense for him to be doing so.

The whole episode is a disgrace, and I am glad its Kenwright who we all know who has to wear that, rather than a DOF.

There charging for this info now £2, whoever is letting this out of the club is breaking all sorts of professional confidentiality I’d say, the club allows this to happen it’s an absolute dysfunctional mess
His boyfriend, Benj, says it’s because they want to give back to the community by making it bigger and better! Have you ever heard such utter tripe? Tory behaviour ??

Shooting the messenger?
I don’t think it’s that, he’s well entitled to share whatever info he wants. The issue is how can a fella who may as well be Kenwright with the amount he knows about the inner workings of a club consistently leak things out, with over 35k followers and he even appears on podcasts and all that, surely someone with a brain at the club could give a listen and say “oh I recognise his voice he’s X”, then put a stop to it.

Don’t get me wrong as a fan it’s great having someone there to share the inner workings, it’s nice to not be totally in the dark but on the clubs side it’s an absolute disgrace that it’s been allowed to go on, makes a pure mockery of the board level positions. At least when Jim White was leaking out things he was a “respected” journalist.

There charging for this info now £2, whoever is letting this out of the club is breaking all sorts of professional confidentiality I’d say, the club allows this to happen it’s an absolute dysfunctional mess
I’m really not sure what exactly seems to annoy you more, the fact someone is apparently leaking information or the fact our club is increasingly being exposed as an utter train crash.
As supporters we may have no chance to influence the narrative.
But if we don’t know about that narrative in the first place we can only ever be helpless and without any influence.

I’m really not exactly what seems to annoy you more, the fact someone is apparently leaking information or the fact our club is increasingly being exposed as an utter train crash.
As supporters we may have no chance to influence the narrative.
But if we don’t know about that narrative in the first place we can only ever be helpless and without any influence.
The question we should be asking is, whos narrative is it?

Not ours at the moment.
We’re just the confused audience trying to follow the twists and turns of a convoluted plot and trying to figure out ‘whodunnit’!
Maybe the final twist will be ‘‘twas us all along.
I mean Brands writes a few articles, exposing the issues behind the scenes and hes accused of just covering his own back.

But somebody named after a hat comes along and everybody not only believes every word he says, but it sounds like they pay for the privilege.

Who's "truth" is he selling?

So having not read this thread much... what are currently the most credible(ish) links to incoming players?

Status
Not open for further replies.