Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will want DCL
I think we will want Richie. Loan with an obligation to buy for say 50 60m in 12 months time.

Dont see Richie settling their and suspect we will try and get him back for new stadium.
I dont see how we will be spending 50m on a player in the next couple of years.

Look never say never in football, but I find this hypothetical scenario extremely unlikely and would be pretty gobsmacked if it happened

To think Spurs have got rid of a player who has lost all motivation for the game, and passed him onto us, were we feel we have a great player as this is what he was when he could be bothered, then spurs say give us your next best player and we wont ask for anymore money off you for that dud I mean Dele.

What do you think Bill? Oh and by the way are you getting this meal as i forgot my wallet.

I think we will both be around the same tbh. They have spent a fair old whack though and their fans expect to see results, a few were getting twitchy towards the end of last season. Just not sure bout Gerrard, also don't forget he has lost Michael Beale now who many say was the brains behind the setup.
Well i think they have a much stronger squad of players than we do. By some distance too. Whether or not Gerrard is up to it is another matter - we'll wait and see.

I reckon Kane will attract the likes of Utd, Madrid, City in the next 12 months or so.
They’ve been after him for years. He’s getting older. The Madrid and city ship sailed last year. Only united are stupid enough to sign him for daft money next season. However he won’t go there as United will be lucky to get europa next season

They’ve been after him for years. He’s getting older. The Madrid and city ship sailed last year. Only united are stupid enough to sign him for daft money next season. However he won’t go there as United will be lucky to get europa next season

Reckon Madrid would fancy him. He'd do well out there. I think he may be slowly reinventing himself as an attacker rather than centre forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back