Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you say we probably will pay the whole lot. The only thing that has been made public is the 10m after 20 games.

And there is no way of framing some sort of reduction in the Alli deal as a good reason to sell Gordon. That would be a ludicrous piece of business. Utter madness.

What I've written in unclear.

What I'm saying, is to pay the full fee, we would have to hit milestones.

Levy was desperate. I suspect there will be milestones about getting into EL and CL. So it's a similar thing!

I don’t think there’s anything in the deal relating to trophies or European qualification, it’ll all be appearance based and potentially player performance as well, I.e £5m if he scores 10 goals or something. Levy definitely wasn’t desperate, we were the desperate ones

I don’t think there’s anything in the deal relating to trophies or European qualification, it’ll all be appearance based and potentially player performance as well, I.e £5m if he scores 10 goals or something. Levy definitely wasn’t desperate, we were the desperate ones

In that instance, I don't think we were mate. He wanted Alli out.

I mean, I have no idea, I haven't seen then contract. Those milesstones tend to be very generic though. A mixture of club performance and personnal performance.

Spurs were very keen to move him on as well. Its hard to know about the deal because so much of the details aren't known.

Personally think they will be in the group above with Wolves, Newcastle and Brighton
Leicester looked poor last season though, Vardy not as effective, Tielemans looking like he’s off this season too.

Brighton lost their main midfeilder.

Newcastle look likely to have a strong season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back