Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on your source mate, but what I read it was 10m every 20 games.

Fair enough.
There's a 25% sell on which accounts for 10m of it. And only 20m based upon games. I may have got the wrong end of the stick.

Either way, I don't think Everton will have Alli playing the games next season unless he's very good.

The cavaet to all this, is that if Everton can record the sale as 10m + 40m outstanding, so 50m that would be very appealling. If they can sneak Spurs up a bit, maybe in terms of a fee an/or a sell on with the above, it would be tempting. Like if Everton could book a 55m profit on a player, and know they get say another 20% on a sell on, that would resolve a lot of our financial challenges.

The other question in all of this, is how much does Lampard want to use Alli. That question will be being aked, if, as you say it's 20m after 40 league games. That has to be factored in, it's one thing saying sell Gordon, but you are also saying do you want to pay 20m + 10m in add ons for Alli.

Fair enough.
There's a 25% sell on which accounts for 10m of it. And only 20m based upon games. I may have got the wrong end of the stick.

Either way, I don't think Everton will have Alli playing the games next season unless he's very good.

The cavaet to all this, is that if Everton can record the sale as 10m + 40m outstanding, so 50m that would be very appealling. If they can sneak Spurs up a bit, maybe in terms of a fee an/or a sell on with the above, it would be tempting. Like if Everton could book a 55m profit on a player, and know they get say another 20% on a sell on, that would resolve a lot of our financial challenges.

The other question in all of this, is how much does Lampard want to use Alli. That question will be being aked, if, as you say it's 20m after 40 league games. That has to be factored in, it's one thing saying sell Gordon, but you are also saying do you want to pay 20m + 10m in add ons for Alli.
Currently, no, I do not.

Anyway, its a blag story in the Sunday rags.

Hang on this can’t be right, I was assured we’d have to end up winning the Premier League, Champions League, World Cup and Wimbledon in order to end up paying out the full £40m. Because obviously Levy is very very stupid and wasteful.

I mean we probably do to pay the full lot. And sell in on for about 50m as well.

I mean we probably do to pay the full lot. And sell in on for about 50m as well.
How can you say we probably will pay the whole lot. The only thing that has been made public is the 10m after 20 games.

And there is no way of framing some sort of reduction in the Alli deal as a good reason to sell Gordon. That would be a ludicrous piece of business. Utter madness.

If the Alli deal is going to cost us a lot in future then the obvious thing to do is sell him now. He hasn't made much of an impact and is a luxury player i dont think we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back