Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really. Another £60m to strengthen with.
And where are the goals coming from? It's ok to say buy players to score them but we already need to do that, sell him we would arguably need two strikers and a winger. Same goes for Gordon cannot sell him. I understood Richy but they sell Gordon too may as well close up shop.

And where are the goals coming from? It's ok to say buy players to score them but we already need to do that, sell him we would arguably need two strikers and a winger. Same goes for Gordon cannot sell him. I understood Richy but they sell Gordon too may as well close up shop.

Iv never fully rated DCL so I don’t think it’s the end of the world if he goes tbh. I’m not saying sell him but I think we would move on if we did. ?‍♂️

I don’t think he goes this summer though.

Iv never fully rated DCL so I don’t think it’s the end of the world if he goes tbh. I’m not saying sell him but I think we would move on if we did. ?‍♂️

I don’t think he goes this summer though.
We probably would but where are we finding two quality strikers in our position? We need to be adding goals desperately not taking them away

I don’t think there’s anything in the deal relating to trophies or European qualification, it’ll all be appearance based and potentially player performance as well, I.e £5m if he scores 10 goals or something. Levy definitely wasn’t desperate, we were the desperate ones
Spurs definitely needed him gone.

Gordon is not being sold.

I’m also very doubtful that DCL is leaving. He owes us a big season.

I think there is virtually no chance of this

Why would they loan us a 60m player

I think they will want DCL
I think we will want Richie. Loan with an obligation to buy for say 50 60m in 12 months time.

Dont see Richie settling their and suspect we will try and get him back for new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back