Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, we get this sort of nonsense every year by gormless morons with no idea of what his budget and terms of reference are.

Do you know how much we have to spend???

No, thought not.

Do you know what Frank Lampard has asked for????

No, thought not.

Do you know who our targets are???

No, thought not.

Do you know if any club have inquired about buying any of our players?

No, thought not.

You don’t know any off this stuff because it is commercially sensitive. You also don’t know what Morshiri has tasked him with doing. For all we know, it could be sell everyone, or sell no one. We don’t know any of this.

You also have no idea what Thelwell is doing. He is not going to give you a running commentary.

Just wait and hold judgement until you have all the facts.

Shhhhh stop talking sense you'll ruin the entertainment factor for the rest of us.
This thread is gold while there is no football.

I'll be astonished if we don't sell Mina. He simply doesn't play enough games for the money he's on.

Keane could leave tomorrow and we wouldn't miss him.

I don't see how we can recruit sufficient midfielders without one of the above leaving. They're two of our bigger earners.
Agreed, however it would be like buying a car opening up the service history and realising it's failed every MOT and is Constantly in the garage having work done.

IMG_20220709_112124.jpg

I'll be astonished if we don't sell Mina. He simply doesn't play enough games for the money he's on.

Keane could leave tomorrow and we wouldn't miss him.

I don't see how we can recruit sufficient midfielders without one of the above leaving. They're two of our bigger earners.
Very little interest in him according to a report the other day, injuries will put people off sadly.

Mina, Allan + Rondon are all out of contract next summer, so even though we're now unlikely to get a fee for them atleast this time next year their wages will be off the wage bill.

Gomes + Gbamin on long-term deals are the ones we need to ship out this summer even for nominal fees.

Moshiri and the board have hamstrung us.
The club is broken at the moment. The simple fact is it needs a new direction with new people at the top. My worry is not Moshiri as he seemingly wants out (he can't realistically fund us for much longer than a season before it starts seriously digging into his personal finances in a major way) It's Kenwright, you just know he will fight tooth and nail and refuse to sell his 1.2% so he can hold on to his beloved chairmans seat.

No these people choose to throw stones instead. Numerous donations, paid for all the equipment ourselves, hosted event nights for EITC, and at £2 a month it’s the cheapest Everton subscription for content which will enable us to cover overheads such as mixpad and other small fees whilst being able to continue giving back. But if it’s not for you, that’s absolutely fine! We still do free episodes. Or if you think we’re sh*t, that’s fine too haha! Just ignore us and move on.

But no, these people sit in their pants and choose to have a go for zero reason. Whilst others have a go at the weirdos attacking my extremely young niece with sexual threats or Ben’s missus being threatened? All over what? A bit of club info?

Says a lot more about them and in there own lives, then ours.
Can I ask genuinely does Frank Lampard appreciate you releasing team information well before anyone else ? Also what happens when the person leaking you information gets put out of business ?

Status
Not open for further replies.