Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But look at that.

Onana was bought for 5m last Summer, this Summer they are selling for 35m.

THATS what we really need to start doing.

Like what we did with Stones, what we’ll do with DCL, what we did with Gueye, what we could do right now with Gray if we wanted, we could have sold Gordon for a huge fee this summer

If we bought a player for 5 mill and then he played well enough to be valued at 35 mill the summer after then I doubt people would be saying that selling him is what we needed to do, they’d probably be furious at the club for selling a good player.

Like what we did with Stones, what we’ll do with DCL, what we did with Gueye, what we could do right now with Gray if we wanted, we could have sold Gordon for a huge fee this summer

If we bought a player for 5 mill and then he played well enough to be valued at 35 mill the summer after then I doubt people would be saying that selling him is what we needed to do, they’d probably be furious at the club for selling a good player.
Maybe not the reselling bit then.

Getting the Onana before hes valued at 35m was my over-riding point.

Broja and Zinchenko look to have jibbed us.

No wonder we’re after some of the crap we’re being linked with now. Cornet and that big unit from wolves.

Jesus Christ lads.

Just a point worth noting about our targets supposedly being off to West Ham.
That may be because despite not spending / wasting anywhere near as much money as us , they are competitive and therefore appealing to many players. Perhaps that's because they have a decent manager who has turned them around from being a joke club. Imagine if we could be in that position...... Oh no wait a minute , so many lads didn't want that !

Cornet Will give us more cover on the left side but still would like the club to get a rm, 2 cm and another cf. also think broja is too much money for that price and same for onana.

Status
Not open for further replies.