2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a pyjama top we would have once bought for or kids at Christmas. At least the previous pink version from a few years back had a little bit more style to it...and by a little I mean just 'a little'.

But when all is said and done it's just a shirt and doesn't make the players that fill it any better or worse. They play for the Club so should always give their utmost to prove they are worthy of the shirt irrespective of colour or design. It's the badge that matters.

images (2).jpeg
images.jpeg
709502-1.jpg

Follows some good lineage

What's the idea behind the slightly vaginal print anyway? They normally have some tenuous link to something.

Hummel has given us some very bland or downright awful kits (that yellow and black goalie kit still ranks as one of the worst I've ever seen).

I know it is supposed to be inspired by Prince Rupert’s Toweer and they don’t mention it in the blurb but the pattern looks a bit like they’ve used this as a bit of inspiration

1658224209883.jpeg

Definitely not a fan of the blue "pattern" on the front of the shirt!!! is it suppose to relate to something????

i preferred the way the Pink training shirt was last year was it with Cazoo as the sponsor, just nice and plain ;)

Don't mind it actually

Nice to mix it up with the colours sometimes as well

I kind of lacked that wacky green kit we had a few years back for the same reason, the one we wore at Southampton when Lukaku beasted them

Still don't get the hype with Hummel like. Nothing wrong with the kits but they're hardly re-inventing the wheel or doing really exciting things with the kit designs. Umbro had the rare turkey, but most of their kits were good and it's not like we've seen a massive jump in quality for the much-hyped Hummel

Hummel has given us some very bland or downright awful kits (that yellow and black goalie kit still ranks as one of the worst I've ever seen).
Just shows it's all about opinions. Hummel kits have generally been very good IMO.

Shame about most of the football that's been played in them

If we win more than we lose in it, who cares if it's Bubblegum coloured - get Bazooka Joe in as a sponsor
People keep saying this over and over, but this is a 'what do we think of the new kit' thread, so not amazingly, people are giving their opinions on 'what they think of the new kit' in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.