2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooooollleeeeeeeeeeeeee cow that pink thing is an abomination. How do these things get through the various phases of development. Or did we just give the task to Blue Peter to make a competition out of it.

That is the worst Everton kit I have ever Seend ever ever ever. Aren’t we meant to be trying to NOT be a laughing stock anymore. It’s bad enough with all the other crap without making the team wear that.

Mind. Completely. Blown.

The money that gets wasted in football beggars belief.
Some of the players might like it though.

Hooooollleeeeeeeeeeeeee cow that pink thing is an abomination. How do these things get through the various phases of development. Or did we just give the task to Blue Peter to make a competition out of it.

That is the worst Everton kit I have ever seen ever ever ever. Aren’t we meant to be trying to NOT be a laughing stock anymore. It’s bad enough with all the other crap without making the team wear that.

Mind. Completely. Blown.

There's a lot of kopites in the nordic countries. I can only imagine some of them work for hummel and are purposefully making us a laughing stock.

That is the worst Everton kit I have ever seen ever ever ever. Aren’t we meant to be trying to NOT be a laughing stock anymore. It’s bad enough with all the other crap without making the team wear that.
Mind. Completely. Blown.
The energy that gets wasted writing posts like this beggars belief.
"I don't like it" would have sufficed.

Looks awful on the club site/video. Have seen other images of it that don't seem so bad. Not a fan of the collar. Worst thing about it is still the sponsor logo tho. Might grow to like it (the shirt, not the logo) over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.