Votes: 161 32.7%
  • 16th-17th

Votes: 129 26.2%
  • 18th-20th

Votes: 134 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colonel spot on with your first line, I think you should have stopped then!!
Oh I agree, but we all know the point of these threads/polls isn't to advocate calm, common sense rationale or clear logical thinking. It's to give --yet another-- place for short-termists to screech inherent panic 40 day ahead of the window close. Ergo, the second line to satisfy the pointless point.

This squad is a really mediocre, unlikable lot of dross. There are some good players in there (Pickford and - hopefully - Tarkovski), but our best player is gone and that paper thin core remains.

I’ve got faith in Lampard and I hope he can get this squad over-performing like they did for a short spell at the back end of last season, but the squad is poor and the club is run like a banana republic.

I’m expecting another dice with relegation as things stand.

Doesn’t say that anywhere in that post
You consistently talk about us getting players back from injury, never acknowledging that they or other equally important players may get injured again. DCL’s muscle injuries are a concern. It may be that he was just unlucky and will now be at full fitness, but it may be that it’s going to be a recurring issue and he won’t play any more this year than he did last.

I think we should just get maximum points from our first 14 games to secure safety then write off the rest of the season.

You consistently talk about us getting players back from injury, never acknowledging that they or other equally important players may get injured again. DCL’s muscle injuries are a concern. It may be that he was just unlucky and will now be at full fitness, but it may be that it’s going to be a recurring issue and he won’t play any more this year than he did last.
No mate, I reference last years worst ever injury record and would put my house in it not being as bad. It was 3 times worse than many teams and twice as bad as others
Unlike you lot looking desperately for negatives to cling to, I just use common sense

No mate, I reference last years worst ever injury record and would put my house in it not being as bad. It was 3 times worse than many teams and twice as bad as others
Unlike you lot looking desperately for negatives to cling to, I just use common sense
If I was even remotely negative I’d believe we were going down after last season and this summer. As it is I believe we’ll manage to stay up by hook or by crook. Realism and negativity aren’t the same thing. We are crap, that is just a fact. I believe we’ll be less crap than done other teams, but I don’t see that as something to be excited about.

If I was even remotely negative I’d believe we were going down after last season and this summer. As it is I believe we’ll manage to stay up by hook or by crook. Realism and negativity aren’t the same thing. We are crap, that is just a fact. I believe we’ll be less crap than done other teams, but I don’t see that as something to be excited about.
Yiu seem to think we will have injuries like last season, im merely pointing out that we certainly won’t
You think we’ll finish 16/17 I think higher
Only time will tell

Fancy Leeds, Palace, Southampton and Brentford to struggle. Leicester’s decline to begin. Safety confirmed at Easter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.