Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing other fans PL prediction for the table and we are firmly bottom three or four. And I can't even argue until we actually do some reinforcing...

Belotti been offered to us, West Ham and Newcastle apparently (won't post a link to the original source). If England interests him we should at least be putting an offer in- I doubt West Ham would follow up if they're getting Scamacca and Newcastle might have other younger strikers in mind (maybe still ours).

Belotti been offered to us, West Ham and Newcastle apparently (won't post a link to the original source). If England interests him we should at least be putting an offer in- I doubt West Ham would follow up if they're getting Scamacca and Newcastle might have other younger strikers in mind (maybe still ours).

Mate he's an injury crock, will want huge wages is getting in now too and we already have a CF we aren't playing two do yes a backup on 140+k pw

No italian players please

The lack of a plan when we sold Richy would be surprising if it wasn't typical of this club. Having a list isn't a plan either you need players identified and to have scoped out their availability and whether you can afford a deal. Selling our best player without doing this was poor. Whether we had to sell him for financial reasons or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.