#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that if thousands dont turn up then a protest like that can actually end up strengthening the board as it looks like their opponents are massively non-representative of Evertonians.

You have to wonder:

a/ why pre-season was thought a good time to protest
b/ why this wasn't a protest presented as a matter of urgency concerning the manager being hobbled in the transfer market this summer
c/ why a matchday like next week against Kiev is ruled out

I dont get the basic mistakes this lot are making.

The thing is that if thousands dont turn up then a protest like that can actually end up strengthening the board as it looks like their opponents are massively non-representative of Evertonians.

You have to wonder:

a/ why pre-season was thought a good time to protest
b/ why this wasn't a protest presented as a matter of urgency concerning the manager being hobbled in the transfer market this summer
c/ why a matchday like next week against Kiev is ruled out

I dont get the basic mistakes this lot are making.

Get yerself down lad

The board will unfortunately be laughing at that today and thinking the overwhelming majority of fans support no change at the top.
Theyll know that there not wanted but theyl also be well aware that there’s a big CBA attitude amongst blues has been for years I was the same and it only takes something drastic like nearly getting relegated for anything to change

...which is why I've said this should be about transfer inactivity rather a general protest. Protesting at the failure to hand the manager funds gets EVERYONE on board and preserves the unity.

The 27 minute group aren't very good at reading the room I'm afraid.
Good point well made.

Without wishing to criticise, as they clearly want the best for us like we all do, it seems a bit “WHAT DO WE WANT”?

“WE’RE NOT 100% SURE EXACTLY”

“WHEN DO WE WANT IT”?

“ERR, LADS”…

I appreciate that’s a bit facetious but I just think they’ve started on the wrong foot and wound a large part of their target audience up.

Good point well made.

Without wishing to criticise, as they clearly want the best for us like we all do, it seems a bit “WHAT DO WE WANT”?

“WE’RE NOT 100% SURE EXACTLY”

“WHEN DO WE WANT IT”?

“ERR, LADS”…

I appreciate that’s a bit facetious but I just think they’ve started on the wrong foot and wound a large part of their target audience up.
The message was quite clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.