#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what you're saying mate - social is an echo chamber but it's still influential.
yes and no, to some degree, in the context of itself; but lets not pretend Farhad is going to bow to submission of the disgruntled because thousands click a button any more than I'm likely to be appointed CEO if I can get 100 fans on the MySpace.

yes and no, to some degree, in the context of itself; but lets not pretend Farhad is going to bow to submission of the disgruntled because thousands click a button any more than I'm likely to be appointed CEO if I can get 100 fans on the MySpace.

Well, he decided against 2 managers because of fan sentiment that was quantified digitally, and sacked a DOF, so who knows?

You said there’s “no chance” there were a couple of hundred there, when I’d say there probably was…just (which is still disappointing). The pic you commented on was at the very end, after the march around the ground, which not everyone who met by the HT statue went on to be fair.
I've not seen any pics or vids to support hundreds and you'd think there would be plenty of them when it was at its strongest, surely?

I've seen journalists that was there report the figure as between 50 - 100.

Well, he decided against 2 managers because of fan sentiment that was quantified digitally, and sacked a DOF, so who knows?
sure, I get ya, but you could also paint the flipside up to tokenism. "the fans grumble about the board, fine i'll stick Sharpie on there but with no real power", "fans don't want VP, fine Frank can have the job of keeping us in the Prem to BMD". What actually changes in the bigger scheme of things?!...

it is literally the only thing that is likely to have any real affect (a-la the empty Emirates pre-Wenger's end). it is a business, after all.

Not sure.

9/10 seats are prepaid season tickets.

The home shirt has had 30% uplift on sales vs last year - despite the sponsor.

Match day revenue is buttons to him. A lot of that is prepaid by commercial partners too. I'm not sure if it's still the same arrangement but in previous years catering partners would pay a set fee and it would be on them then to achieve above that. Almost like an event tender.

Coverage/negative PR is what hits home. The last few days there's been articles in major publications and now SSN. They've got that coverage because of their social - that's significant mate

sure, I get ya, but you could also paint the flipside up to tokenism. "the fans grumble about the board, fine i'll stick Sharpie on there but with no real power", "fans don't want VP, fine Frank can have the job of keeping us in the Prem to BMD". What actually changes in the bigger scheme of things?!...

Well, you're talking what has an effect.

He's been too reactionary at times.

With that in mind, I don't think its right to poke fun at those seeking to influence him.

A little while back on here someone was telling me fan protests/walk out was a waste of time - he wouldn't make any changes. Brands would stay, he'd been promoted to the board and had just been given/signed a new contract. How quick was Brands the sacrificial lamb after those protests?

How many turned out for this protest today? have they a mandate from other fan groups or is it 27 group on there Jack Jones.

No, not at all, but it's ALL on Moshiri, he has made this mess and it easily could of been avoided.
Until he goes, and only him to start with we are screwed, I was hoping there was something in these American rumors but they have died off, I fear we are stuck with him until we go the docks and pray we can hang onto PL status for the next two seasons.
Unfortunately though I don't think he is going to be bothered about protests

Don't agree that it's all on Moshiri he is partly to blame yes, the whole board is to blame, Kenwright is the Chairman of the club and deals supposedly with the day to day running of the club for our absent owner. The CEO is to blame as well our revenue streams are poor, no sleeve sponsor last year, only premier league club, without one. We are oorly run throughout.

I’m sure the performances / results this season will galavnize the fans against the board more than any campaign can do, maybe after a little hiding from forest at home

I’m sure the performances / results this season will galavnize the fans against the board more than any campaign can do, maybe after a little hiding from forest at home

yep but it shouldn’t take it we’re the only club who are ran by a chairman and his ex footballer players of the club

“pals”

Status
Not open for further replies.