#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be to worried about the length of time the interviews were lad yous got ye point across definitely , well done
Thanks mate. Very kind of you to say so but, I said loads more that I truly think would have resonated with more supporters who are maybe wavering on joining any future protests.

Thanks mate. Very kind of you to say so but, I said loads more that I truly think would have resonated with more supporters who are maybe wavering on joining any future protests.
Mate I honestly think the results on the pitch this season if they are bad is gona be the only way your gona get majority of the support , people will just end up gettin sick of it and the way things are now it won’t take to long it’s a natural reaction to years of shabite itl be inside the ground aswell ,yous av done ye bit now

The even more disappointing thing is… Sky can’t supply me (or the others) with a copy of our full interviews… as they don’t retain anything they choose not to use.
What we saw was good, Andy. Well done.

However, it's rather poor from Sky not to give equal airtime to people at the actual protest as the gave to Jazz of the Fan Advisory Board.

Whoever teed sky up with the protest time and date needs to raise that with them.

However, it's rather poor from Sky not to give equal airtime to people at the actual protest as the gave to Jazz of the Fan Advisory Board.

Whoever teed sky up with the protest time and date needs to raise that with them.
surely they can’t think that that jazz interview is gona kid anyone , even he was stumbling over his answers

So after watching that SSN interview, the FAB are basically happy as Larry and are just boardroom cheerleaders. Never seen that one coming. Felt like punching the puppet tbh. Doesn't represent me in any shape or form.

Honestly, that interview alone should be enough for every single blue to get off their ass and back any group that are trying to shine a light on the shambolic running and systematic destruction of our club.

We do not live in an equal time doctrine world these days, sadly. Access trumps all in a world with a 24 hour news cycle and for-profit news. [Poor language removed] Cheney figured that one out.

/respect to @AndyC for fighting the good, uphill fight.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Disrupting the game or the start of the game and suddenly it is news. Big news. Mess with schedules, advertising etc, suddenly pressure is applied to the club in ways that a couple of 100 supporting fans walking round singing songs before or after the game could never achieve.

It has to be early in the season.

The excuse from our fans at the end of last season was not to do anything major on match days for the risk of derailing the shattered confidence further and assisting with our own relegation.

When else can you mobilise e ough blues to take part?

Do it early on in the season, this time, when perception is there is still enough to play for and this excuse for not having the stomach for doing anything disappears.

The stagnation and board mismanagement can not continue if we want our club to survive.

If we went down last year, we would be gone for good.

The way I see it, this is the fans last chance if they care enough, to do what it takes to force change.

Hoping it will change, is the same as before and it won't.
Hoping 100 fans here and there on certain games when it is universally ok to do it, can be vocal enough and will make change, is just stupid.

Fair play to @AndyC and others but look at his reaction to Sky, the club will always hold the upper hand and be able to control the narrative, more so with these bootlickers, they can wheel out to be vanilla in their opinion.

Protest properly.

Their reasoning is that the protesters were all recorded for editing whilst Jazz Bal was filmed live to camera to tv and thus shown in entirety… to be edited later.

We do not live in an equal time doctrine world these days, sadly. Access trumps all in a world with a 24 hour news cycle and for-profit news. [Poor language removed] Cheney figured that one out.

/respect to @AndyC for fighting the good, uphill fight.
I appreciate that. But the only reason sky were there was because they were forewarned by the organisers.

Life isn't fair, I get it. Still shoddy from them.

i did not vote for the FAB or really want anything to do with it they can have whatever view they want. So can others is fair i will keep backing a change for the club i just want to see everton run more professional

It has to be spontaneous. It has to be hard faced. It has to be disruptive. It has to be unique. It has to show how fed up we are, no one else cares about us anyway, so all this looks bad nonsense is pathetic.

It can look as bad as can be for all I care, if it achieves the changes needed, then it is worth it.

No one else will do anything about it.

Anybody who can stand there and chat out their arse and not be absolutely livid about the club's failures needs their head checked

Status
Not open for further replies.