#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their reasoning is that the protesters were all recorded for editing whilst Jazz Bal was filmed live to camera to tv and thus shown in entirety… to be edited later.
So they should have had the gonads to give a live interview to somebody from the campaign.

I'd expect the club forewarned them they'd be dealing with a load of boozy troublemakers and it wasn't worth the risk.

Well if nothing else, today has proved that the FAB isn’t worth a toss
I think it showed that Jazz maybe doesn’t share some of the same opinions as many on here and elsewhere.
It also showed that the interviewer wasn’t prepared for his answer and thus, failed to challenge him further on being chair of the FAB yet suggesting he was happy with the board.
Sky in my opinion failed to give him the chance to clarify, although he might have dropped himself further in the mire as he probably wouldn’t have been expecting any serious comeback.

We do not live in an equal time doctrine world these days, sadly. Access trumps all in a world with a 24 hour news cycle and for-profit news. [Poor language removed] Cheney figured that one out.

/respect to @AndyC for fighting the good, uphill fight.
Thanks mate but, I should give ya a warning for bad language

What we saw was good, Andy. Well done.

However, it's rather poor from Sky not to give equal airtime to people at the actual protest as the gave to Jazz of the Fan Advisory Board.

Whoever teed sky up with the protest time and date needs to raise that with them.
Pretty sure that was Alan Myers but, could be wrong.

So after watching that SSN interview, the FAB are basically happy as Larry and are just boardroom cheerleaders. Never seen that one coming. Felt like punching the puppet tbh. Doesn't represent me in any shape or form.

Honestly, that interview alone should be enough for every single blue to get off their ass and back any group that are trying to shine a light on the shambolic running and systematic destruction of our club.
Surely as a fan representative he should have been at the protest and asked them questions as to what they perceive to be the problems they have with the board if he if he genuinely doesn't know

He doesn't run the club day to day.

Blue Bill and DBB run the club.

Joe Lewis owns Tottenham, Daniel Levy runs it.

Moshiri (oddly) trusts them and has signed cheques at there request for years.

We should be dreaming of a orible tit like Levy. We'd be miles away from the state we're in today.
You mean like ordering the hot dogs and ale?

He's directly responsible for appointing the manager(s) and all of the senior staff. He's been directly involved in some transfers and interfered with others, directors of football have been undermined. So I'm not sure he does actually trust them to get on with the job, the key strategic decisions are on him. He seems to have been given a lot of leeway with the fans because of his bankrolling.

Was that down to Prentice today setting that interview up at the RLB with the Fan Advisory Board chair? It was obviously done to counter the 27 Minute Group's efforts.

Very cynical.
You're right. The club have done a number on protest today, called in a few favours + used FAB as shield in cynical PR move.

I'm surprised he agreed to do it tbh. Credibility shredded with that line about 'being content with the board'.

Did Sky interview any one at protest?

I’ve been busy today getting back from holiday could somebody kindly give me the succinct rundown on what happened today pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.