Match Thread Blackpool Vs Everton Sunday 24th July 3pm kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as ive said, time and time again, we dont have the personnel to play any formation with the midfield options we have.
Incorrect.

We have the personnel to play a 433. It's not a good 433, but it's at least better than any 523 or 532 we can muster.

Bring in one DM, our 433 is improved. Bring in a DM and a CM, it's improved by more.

The calibre of CM we'd need to bring in to make a 2 man midfield work is beyond our financial means, plus the moment one of the new purchases was out we'd be goosed.

Incorrect.

We have the personnel to play a 433. It's not a good 433, but it's at least better than any 523 or 532 we can muster.

Bring in one DM, our 433 is improved. Bring in a DM and a CM, it's improved by more.

The calibre of CM we'd need to bring in to make a 2 man midfield work is beyond our financial means, plus the moment one of the new purchases was out we'd be goosed.
I'm thinking let's get to 40 points, and reset for the 2023/2024 season?

Everybody with me?

Incorrect.

I dont wanna go all Dave, but I really dont know if our full backs can defend.

But no, a 2 man midfield will not work.

But 532 doesnt have a 2 man midfield.

I dont wanna go all Dave, but I really dont know if our full backs can defend.

But no, a 2 man midfield will not work.

But 532 doesnt have a 2 man midfield.
This setup isn't preventing our fullbacks from having to defend is it?

Bowler has been 1v1 against Mykolenko at least a half dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.