Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Barkley jersey back when he was with us. I kinda feel bad for him he wasted his best years on the bench.. but if you think about the situation we had Koeman and he basically brought in Gylfi to replace him and klaassen our worst signing ever
I feel nothing but distaste.

How anyone can pity him when he robbed the club of 10 million off of his fee is beyond me.

We wouldn't have been signing three number 10s that year if it wasn't for him.

Thank you for reminding me that he's partly responsible for us having a fella under investigation for serious accusations as our record signing.

As if I needed more reasons to detest the waste of two brain cells.

Looks like a power move, if we are booing Barkley we forget about the rest...

Lampard playing 4d chess

He effed us out of £20m and in the last couple of years FFP has came back to bite us hard. Had we go that extra part of the fee it would have really helped us.

This snake shouldn't be allowed to even buy a ticket to a friendly.

I feel nothing but distaste.

How anyone can pity him when he robbed the club of 10 million off of his fee is beyond me.

We wouldn't have been signing three number 10s that year if it wasn't for him.

Thank you for reminding me that he's partly responsible for us having a fella under investigation for serious accusations as our record signing.

As if I needed more reasons to detest the waste of two brain cells.
The only people responsible for paying a stupid amount of money for a very average player were the owner and Koeman. Not that I'm an advocate of Barley coming back, but you can't blame him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.