Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't score after Christmas that year though IIRC.

It was pretty fun for a few weeks and there was a bit of a novelty of seeing him back in a blue shirt. He had a few good performances, like the West Ham game, and he fed off the atmosphere of being back, but it didn't last and he started to struggle. It was all a bit predictable.

Surely that had more to do with the fact allerdyce played him in a deeper roll. He was pretty much a 6 in a good few games.

Barkley's agent has been putting this out to media since early July. No way Lampard wants him here. He shunted him out on loan at Chelsea.
I definitely suspect the push is all from ratboy and his representatives.
Despite the fact he has no future at Chelski there are very few clubs willing to take him on. So the rancid rat is attempting to inveigle his flea bitten carcass back into Goodison.
If you listen closely you can hear the frantic scritch scratching of desperation.
Do one Ratboy!

Not for me; the way that he let his agent stitch us up means that I don't want him back. A club needs standards and his behaviour fell well below that I'd expect.

Plus he left for a reason and it's rare that returns pan out well.

I think someone needs to put up the Roscoe getting sparked out vid just to make us all feel a little better about this rumour.

Look I think Barkley has a lot to offer but not us.

We have signed McNeil and have Dele who also plays ahead of Barkley.

He is a £100k+ a week looking for a move after failing at Villa and Chelsea, it's a lazy link and frankly he isn't worth the hassle or the wage.

Swirve cue Next Signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.