Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m specifically not talking about stats, I’m talking about the fact that Rooney was hilariously bad at football for us which is why we let him go to be an average player in the MLS and then Championship.
I'd take a hilarious signing who'll get us the same number of goals and assists this window. Even if he has a thick midriff and a proclivity for grandmothers.

He didnt slowly jog around like a big tub of lard, i can tell you that much. And no, i wouldnt. He barely scored from open play, take away that hattrick and he scored how many that wernt pens? 4? Super impressive that. So absolutely no, i wouldnt not bring in a fat, slow, barely football playing manc on a giant salary.
I do believe he's a scouser,but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

I definitely suspect the push is all from ratboy and his representatives.
Despite the fact he has no future at Chelski there are very few clubs willing to take him on. So the rancid rat is attempting to inveigle his flea bitten carcass back into Goodison.
If you listen closely you can hear the frantic scritch scratching of desperation.
Do one Ratboy!
So you’re not keen on him then?

We don’t play with a #10 and we’ve already got enough square pegs to fit into the side in Allan, Dele, Iwobi, and Doucoure as none of them shine in a midfield 2. Barkley simply doesn’t make sense, even before taking into account the fact that he’s done nothing for years now.

Only midfielder we should be actively going for from Chelsea is Gallagher really. Gilmour on loan would be acceptable as a last minute option as it wouldn’t really hurt us financially.

We don’t play with a #10 and we’ve already got enough square pegs to fit into the side in Allan, Dele, Iwobi, and Doucoure as none of them shine in a midfield 2. Barkley simply doesn’t make sense, even before taking into account the fact that he’s done nothing for years now.

Only midfielder we should be actively going for from Chelsea is Gallagher really. Gilmour on loan would be acceptable as a last minute option as it wouldn’t really hurt us financially.
Barkley isnt a 10, hes an 8.

@davek

Gallagher plays as a 10 though...

He's not as bad as some make out - but I think he's burnt his bridge here so can't see how he makes amends with the fans.

Rooney got away with a return because he was once world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.