Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a good signing if we get him, a week out from the league starting and look at the bench we put out tonight! Am up for a couple of youth players in there but not 2 goalkeepers,

Just show me the proof never mind common knowledge.

He knows nothing. No one does. He chats wham 99% of the time.

Thanks northern blue, he is just quoting hearsay, some people need to grow up and think what it would do to the lad if people show up showing anti Barclay banners and booing him before he even kicks a ball. Forget what people think they know and get behind him, you never know, he may turn out to be very good. All this of course if he even signs.

If people are that bothered they should get out there and protest. Out of all the incompetence and amateurism committed by the club over the years then I’m afraid resigning Barkley doesn’t even register.

I should "grow up" and "chat wham" because for some reason known only to yourselves...

...you're not aware what happened with Barkley.

I'm afraid thats 'on you' as most Evertonians I suspect would remember what he did.

Several of us have explained it quite clearly including @GrandOldTeam himself.

Dont want him back, but that remark is just childish lad.....you havent a clue about supporting a club means!!

Because I'd like there to be uproar from our fans about the rat being linked?

I'm afraid my view is that fans that would want Barkley back must be 'children' and too young to remember or know what he did.

How about he transfers £20mil to Everton football club and all is forgiven?

If he was an employee and did his company out of £20mil he wouldnt be given his job back on full salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.