Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one for finding this.

Sounds like he was willing to give us a few more years before moving on. Seen as we were regular top 6 back then who knows how good things might've been.

Everton...that
No mate, Kenwright that. Crying with joy on the phone to Fergie "kerching^

No denying he was effectively forced out because we were desperate for the money.

Blame Kenwright for that, we should never have been in the position where we had to sell the best young talent in a generation for a pittance.

That being said...we'd have got a much better deal had we been able to sell Rooney to Chelsea. Can't really blame the lad for going to United though, I doubt I'd have wanted to go to London at his age and United were the better team anyway.

fair comment, shame his return wasn't a couple of years earlier.

I would like to know how everybody thinks they know that he cost us millions. I have never seen any publications about this huge alleged loss, if its true why are we contemplating buying him back please show us the proof.

I would like to know how everybody thinks they know that he cost us millions. I have never seen any publications about this huge alleged loss, if its true why are we contemplating buying him back please show us the proof.

Try doing some research on it yourself.

Its common knowledge.

Nice one for finding this.

Sounds like he was willing to give us a few more years before moving on. Seen as we were regular top 6 back then who knows how good things might've been.

Everton...that

We weren’t regular top six mate. We finished 17th in his last season and 7th before that. It was only after he left we had those years of “best of the rest”.

Status
Not open for further replies.