Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posed it as a question because on the face of it 17.5 million seems good value yet even clubs with no financial issues seem to be bailing at paying it. I’ve seen it hinted at like here that there are concerns about something, and just think maybe we switched from him to McNeill because Tarkowski gave an opinion. But no, nothing concrete just seems odd he hasn’t been snapped up.

It's because they want most if not all of the 17.5m upfront but why would you just pay that when Burnley have their own financial issues and will eventually cave? Considering we have agreed terms with the player I think this one happens eventually when they realise nobody is paying it all upfront.

Part of me thinks that PSG (and Chelsea) want certain players off the book and squad, so that they can free up squad places. Its not the money its that they you can only have a certain amout of players over a certain age. So we are actually in a good, position to deal with them. They actually need them gone more than we need them in.

You would think it will have to be another cm one with gana if club is letting gomes and gbamin out. Then another striker i would feel that the squad has alot more quality in it

Pickford
Godfrey Mina Tarkowski
Patterson Gana Gilmour Mykolenko
McNeil DCL Gordon

Could this be the desired 1st eleven on paper ?
I'd say that's pretty close to it, with pretty decent options in Allan, Doucoure, Iwobi, Dele and Gray. One more CF to back up DCL and we're looking OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.