• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A stop gap but one we desperately need he's still a good player probably go straight in against Chelsea he will also free up the likes of Iwobi and Alli a bit. Again the fact we are bringing him back having never replaced him shows you how catastrophic our recruitment has been

Cliché alert
Was that the title of their first or second record? Their music sucked hindside but at least they were forthright about their album titles, amirite?

In other news, if we're able to secure his services, Idrissa Gana Gueye will again provide stability and rigor to the Everton midfield.

Unless, of course, this happens:

EbDfR67XQAEgDGw.jpg

A stop gap but one we desperately need he's still a good player probably go straight in against Chelsea he will also free up the likes of Iwobi and Alli a bit. Again the fact we are bringing him back having never replaced him shows you how catastrophic our recruitment has been

Wasn't Allan also a stop-gap? When are we going to start looking longer term?

Was that the title of their first or second record? Their music sucked hindside but at least they were forthright about their album titles, amirite?

In other news, if we're able to secure his services, Idrissa Gana Gueye will again provide stability and rigor to the Everton midfield.

Unless, of course, this happens:

EbDfR67XQAEgDGw.jpg
You felt the hot flame of what it means to criticise limp bizkit and steared it off topic to gana gay.

I get it.

Yeah I want good players to. We need more new players. The quest to wash everton of this era demands it.

Bloody hell i m 63 so i must be nearly dead. Fabhinho at 37 or was it 38 has just been playing for the Champions. 32 is nothing in this day and age. Perfect pitches, diet spot on and top class medical people. This if it happens will be our best signing and will transform our midfield. No more walkers like Davies, Gomes and Allan who must be the most over rated player ever. Who says we ve got no money by the way. Its ffp thats holding us back. Soft lad will always have his wallet open. Made up with McNeil too. Always liked him. He is class. No wonder his stats were down at Burnley. Probably spent most of his time defending. COYB

Fernandinho? Must be your age..

Status
Not open for further replies.